TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP
Tips for better sleep:
1. Reading an hour before bed can allow the mind to relax and decompress from daily stressors.
2. Do not have caffeine after 3pm since caffeine is a stimulant which can keep you awake or interrupt your sleep.
3. Reduce your screen time to at least 1.5 hours before you go to bed because staring at the screen can keep your mind racing and your eyes stimulated.
4. Wash your face, brush your teeth, and get comfortable in a good position in bed a half hour before you go to sleep.
5. Develop a consistent routine so your body knows what to expect each night.
6. Avoid large meals and alcohol later in the day. If your stomach is full, you will not be able to rest comfortably.
7. Exercise regularly but be sure to not do this at least 2-3 hours before you are ready to go to sleep.
8. Try to wake at the same time every day, even if you have off from work.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.