1. You don’t feel comfortable sharing most things with your therapist.
2. You often feel judged by your therapist.
3. You have to constantly remind your therapist why you are there.
4. The therapist is not specialized in what you may need.
5. You have feelings for your therapist.
6. You do not see any improvement from when you started.
7. Your therapist often forgets the things you share with her, and you have to repeat yourself.
8. The therapist often talks about herself during session.
9. You dread going to therapy.
10. Your therapist is often distracted during your scheduled time.
11. Your therapist is always showing up late and canceling.
12. Your therapist tells you what to do and acts like a parent.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.